- saturated fatty acids When the heat is not transformed into trans fat.
- Does not cause inflammation of the arteries, which causes the arteries to block. And heart disease.
- Coconut oil is the most common fatty acid and triglyceride chain in the world. It absorbs energy into the liver very quickly within 1-2 hours without remaining fat residue.
- Fast food. Without insulin. Unlike gaining nutrients from starch or glucose in sugar. It is suitable as a supplement to those with diabetes. And dementia.
- stimulating the thyroid gland Increases the rate of metabolism of the body.
- When the metabolic rate is higher. The bowel moves faster. Better digestion
- It also stimulates the production of T cells, so it is a very effective antiseptic. And if monolithin disinfects the intestines, it may need to be excreted as much.
Contains antioxidants in the form of vitamin E, phenolic and phthalocyanine.
Master Card And VISA Avaliable With 5% charge
Bank Transfer With 0% charge
Claim Product In 7 Working Days
2 Weeks Warranty Avaliable